Prof Dr. Abdelbaki Mohamed Ibrahim
- Professor of Town Planning, Ain Shams University, Cairo (1972 -1990).
- Founder and Chairman of the Center for Planning and Architectural Studies CPAS (1980 – 2000)
- Founder and Chairman of Alam AlBenaa Magazine (1980 – 2000)
- Head of the Architecture Department – at Ain Shams University (1983-1986).
- United Nations Expert for Urban Planning, Kuwait (1968-1970).
- United Nations Chief Advisor for Physical Planning, in Saudi Arabia (1973-1979).
- Chairman and Founder of, the Central Society for Sheltering the Needy (1996-2000).
Prof Dr. Hazem Mohamed Ibrahim
- Professor of urban planning – Urban planning department – Faculty of Engineering – Al-Azhar University – (1982 -1988).
- Technical director and co-partner in the Center of Planning and Architectural Studies and member of its board of directors.
- Co-Partner and Deputy Editor in the architectural and planning Magazine ‘Alam Al-Benaa’.
- Member of the Society for Revival of Planning & Architectural Heritage in Cairo.
- Member of the Higher Committee on the norms and planning standards of Egyptian towns 1986.