Prof. Dr. Hazem Mohamed Ibrahim
- Professor of urban planning – Urban planning department – Faculty of Engineering – Al-Azhar University – (1982 -1988).
- Technical director and co-partner in the Center of Planning and Architectural Studies and member of its board of directors.
- Co-Partner and Deputy Editor in the architectural and planning Magazine ‘Alam Al-Benaa’.
- Member of the Society for Revival of Planning & Architectural Heritage in Cairo.
- Member of the Higher Committee on the norms and planning standards of Egyptian towns 1986.